“Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means DeVore Nutrition and Wellness, LLC and www.thefoodallergyadvsior.com.
“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Amber DeVore, DeVore Nutrition and Wellness, LLC, or www.thefoodallergyadvisor.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.thefoodallergyadvsior.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, site behavior, etc.
“Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.thefoodallergyadvisor.com, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, templates, books and/or merchandise available on the Site.
“Site” means www.thefoodallergyadvisor.com and any and all of the Company’s associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
2. Company Statement:
The Site and its Content are owned by DeVore Nutrition and Wellness, LLC.
3. What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information You Provide:
When using the Site, and in filling out forms, purchasing products, providing comments, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, mailing address, payment or credit card information. We use this information to deliver the product purchased, or information requested, to improve the performance and applicability of the Site, and to provide you with educational content, newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
Personal Information Automatically Collected:
Through use of the Site, the Company may use data collection technology, such as Google Analytics, Akismet, Complianz, KeySearch, Grow Social Pro by Mediavine, Google Search Console, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Collection Companies”) to collect information related to your use of the Site. Generally speaking, this includes information about your geographic location and Site behavior. The Data Collection Companies also provide us with information about what type of device or software you use, your IP address (with location information), and whether you view the Site on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
This website uses the Privacy Suite for WordPress by Complianz to collect and record Browser and Device-based Consent. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement at their site: www.complainz.io.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
We collect this information for statistical purposes and to reduce spam only and to improve the viewer experience.
4. What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, or you would like to update what we have, please contact Amber DeVore at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.
5. When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and Products, download our freebies or resources, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, browse the Site, view Content, make purchases, and enter any of your Personal Information on the Site. If you’re just viewing the Site, you won’t be required to provide personal information to browse.
If you’re outside of the EU: if you sign-up to receive any freebies, downloads, webinars, recordings, courses, or services from the Company, or purchase any products or services from us, you will automatically be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing from those emails, email Amber DeVore at email@example.com to be unsubscribed from future messages.
If you’re IN the EU: if you sign-up to receive any freebies, downloads, webinars, recordings, courses, or services from the Company, or purchase any products or services from us, you will only be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us if you affirmatively consent to receiving such messages. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing from those emails, email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org to be unsubscribed from future messages.
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
When using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication (typically by email), browse the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To send periodic emails regarding the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To tailor social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) advertisements to you.
7. Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
In general, we DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside (third) parties your Personal Information for marketing or advertising purposes, except for the following purposes:
- In order to comply with an investigation, law enforcement inquiry, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for legal and/or safety purposes.
- Third-party service providers that provide products, tools, platforms or services to us, such as email-list building, website management, customer service, account maintenance, and performing other activities and services related to the management and running of our company.
- Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. that offer functionalities and services to use their services through our website (i.e., pinning an image to Pinterest, sharing a link to Facebook). If you use those functionalities on the Site, your information will be shared with those platforms to complete those functions and activities.
- Third-party advertising purposes, such as advertising on social media platforms (i.e., Facebook and Instagram) to track and categorize your interests and behavior on our Site for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you. We share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information, including your actions taken on the Site, through tracking methods such as Cookies. These third-parties may also possess or get information about you from your behavior/actions: directly with the third-parties; on/from other websites, mobile apps, or companies that the third-party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements the third-party companies show you. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are displayed to you.
We may disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, assigns, affiliates or successors in interest when necessary to carry out our business functions. This may include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, email service, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your personal information available to third parties through our Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, DeVore Nutrition and Wellness, LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
It’s also important to note that we DO allow third-party behavioral tracking.
8. How do we protect your Personal Information?
We aim to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. The Site uses commercially acceptable methods of security protection to protect your information. The Site is scanned for security breaches using, for example, malware removal software.
We also use a SSL certificate and never transmit your credit card information by email.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you acknowledge that DeVore Nutrition and Wellness, LLC and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
In addition, all sensitive credit card or payment information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions that are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
9. How we respond to Do No Track signals & Global Privacy Control
Our website does not respond to and does not support the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field.
10. Do we use ‘cookies’ or social media pixels?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data or use statistics about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To personalize your experience and better understand customers’ preferences for our marketing/tracking and business purposes.
- Ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known from a technical or functional perspective.
- Gain insight into campaign results such as in advertising.
- Promote this site by using buttons for Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest, YouTube, etc).
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Pixels. The Company DOES USE social media pixels (Facebook pixels) to track visitors to the Site so we can tailor advertisements towards those visitors on various social media platforms, including: YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, etc. The Company reserves the right to use pixels in accordance with the terms of the social media platform.
11. Third-Party Links:
12. Password Privacy:
While using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you may create a username and/or password for login. It is your responsibility to keep the username and password safe. You are also responsible for any actions which occur through the use of your username/password, whether completed by you directly or through the use of your account. You shall notify us immediately by email at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your login information or any other security breach. Please log out at the end of each session to prevent any unauthorized use of your account or login information.
You may not share your username/password or login information with anyone other than yourself. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to protect your login information or your unauthorized sharing of same.
13. Google Ads & Analytics:
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for you. We are not currently using Google Ads on the Site, although this may change in the future.
We have implemented the following through Google Analytics: Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
To Opt-Out of Google Ads: You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
14. California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”):
Pursuant to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
15. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”):
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13. Please STOP and do not use, view, purchase, or otherwise browse the Site, Courses, Services, or Products if you are under 13 years old. If you’re younger than 13, you are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Site.
If you are a parent and you believe your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Fair Information Practices:
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within seven business days of any known breach.
17. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a U.S. law which establishes rules for commercial email messages, gives you the right to stop certain commercial emails from being sent to you, and outlines certain penalties for commercial entities or persons who violate the law.
We collect your email address and name so we can:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders of a course, product, or service.
- Send you additional information related to your course, product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
- Email you a newsletter with free information and advertising certain Products, Services, and/or Courses we offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include our business mailing address and/or physical address in our emails.
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance. We use Flodesk to send our emails to you.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email Amber at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence(s). However, unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly handle your removal.
18. Your General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights
If you are located within the European Union (“EU”), you are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long we’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your personal information until the earlier of: (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value to keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.
19. Contacting Us:
DeVore Nutrition and Wellness, LLC
Mailing Address: 3200 Ironbound Road, Suite A, Williamsburg, VA 23188
Updated on 3/29/22